Message on Covid-19
In light of the Coronavirus Pandemic the doctors and staff of MVSES want to reach out to our referring veterinarians and clients to let you know we are in this together.
We believe in this time of need it is our obligation to do everything we can to keep our services operational. We are taking the following measures to help minimize exposure to and transmission of the virus:
- Practice social distancing
- Clients are encouraged to call from their car upon arrival and are offered to wait in their car until escorted to an exam room.
- We are limiting the number of seats in the waiting room to allow 6 feet between chairs.
- During this time we may be increasing client communication by phone and/or email.
- Our emergency triage technicians will be wearing gloves and gowns to help limit exposure.
- In addition to our daily cleaning and disinfecting of our hospital, our exam rooms will be disinfected after every client.
- We are cancelling visitation for in-house patients, except for extreme circumstances
- Should we hospitalize your pet, we are not allowing any personal belongings to be left with your pet and will ask you to take your collar, leash, carriers, etc. home.
We are aware that the aforementioned changes will slow the speed with which we can complete your visit to our hospital. We feel these temporary changes are necessary to maintain the highest standard of care consistent with our practice.
Finally, we want to remind everyone to be patient with one another. MVSES’s core values are to approach every client with a servant heart and have a patient first focus.